Job Description: Senior Exhibit Designer
DisplayCraft has an immediate opening for a Senior Exhibit Designer. The focus of the role will be to create branded environments including trade show exhibits, events, and corporate interiors.
The candidate needs to be a self-directed, flexible team player, with great interpersonal skills and a quick learner. Senior Designers work under the supervision of the Creative Director.
- Design trade-show exhibits and displays, events, and corporate environments on budget and within a tight deadline.
- Create renderings and presentations of design solutions.
- Detail designs for estimating: spec materials, finishes, sizes, and functions.
- Have diligent follow-through on every assigned task.
- Ability to speak “design” to clients and internal team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: architecture, environmental design, experiential design, retail design, interior design, industrial design, exhibit design.
- Have a proven record of creative execution with 4+ years of experience. Experience is as important as creativity, intelligence, and the right attitude.
- A portfolio that demonstrates goal-oriented, problem-solving design, diversity of projects and aesthetic polish.
- Mastery of 3D Studio Max and AutoCAD. Adobe Creative Suite, Hand illustration/sketching is a plus.
- A working knowledge of technologies, materials, and building techniques.
We offer a very competitive benefits package which includes paid holidays, 401k, healthcare and life insurance.
Candidates must include a portfolio of their work.
Job Type: Full-time
If you’d like to submit your resume, please e-mail us.