Job Description: Director of Sales & Business Development
The Director of Sales & Business Development is a hands-on sales leader who is responsible for the achievement of annual sales objectives, including revenue and profitability targets. The Director participates in the formulation and development of DisplayCraft’ annual sales plan, incorporating both short and long-range goals and objectives. He /She will Direct and coordinate activities of assigned junior and senior account executives, working to ensure sales and productivity goals are met. Responsible for gathering and providing sales and marketing analysis data to support strategic and tactical sales plans.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
- Directly supervise sales team. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with DisplayCraft’s policies and applicable regulations.
- Provide data and planning to meet sales objectives and support short and long term strategies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to customers, employees, CEO, GM, etc.
- Demonstrate solid professional leadership skills in working with sales team to establish and preserve strong client relationships to maximize sales opportunities.
- Provide input data for DisplayCraft sales team reporting to him/her. Track, measure, analyze performance, and quickly take action when needed.
- Promote strategies that ensure acceptable profit margins.
- Recommend sales strategies based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Plan and implement tiered marketing methodologies to reach potential clients and develop new business relationships.
- Participate in key management activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in the trade show and event industry.
- 5+ years of successful sales and marketing.
- 3+ years of successful sales and marketing in a leadership role.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and adapt to fast paced environment and changes.
- Demonstrate excellence in verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation techniques, to interact in a professional and empathetic manner with both staff and clients.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player to attain sales and marketing goals.
- Have the ability to lead a sales team with techniques that promote and inspire in a broad, consultative and conceptual manner.
If you’d like to submit your resume, please e-mail us at email@example.com