Job Description: Account Executive
- To work in our Connecticut office
- Collaborate with the Administrator and Director to develop sales/marketing plans that will assist in maintaining current client base, identifying and selling new business.
- Develop new client base contacts and leads.
- Initiate and facilitate client contracts.
- Develop and implement client operational exhibit plans.
- Develop and maintain customer profiles, contact history, objectives, referrals etc.
- Maintain communication to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in Sales/Operations meetings with Administrator and Director on sales activity and new business opportunities.
- Promote services out in the field at conventions, trade shows, events, public relations etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the trade show and event industry.
- 3+ years of successful sales and marketing experience.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and adaptive to a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Interact in a professional and empathetic manner with both staff and clients.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Exhibit a broad, consultative and conceptual sales aptitude.
- Knowledge of tiered marketing methods that reach potential business
If you’d like to submit your resume, please e-mail us at email@example.com.